Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to change bardi smart door locks WiFi?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to change bardi smart door locks WiFi?

So I got a bardi smart door lock. And I got two Wi-Fi and I want to move the bardi smart door lock to the other WiFi I have and I can't find any information how to do this.

Originally posted by Omdawe View Post
    So I got a bardi smart door lock. And I got two Wi-Fi and I want to move the bardi smart door lock to the other WiFi I have and I can't find any information how to do this.
    You need to create one environment, I have 5 different routers with wifi but only have a single LAN network. This way you will connect your entire household automation into a single network and not on multiple network. Let me know if you need more info in setting up a router

Comment

• Reginapangestu
      Reginapangestu commented
      Editing a comment
      canggih ni.. punya youtube tutorial gak sih om hahaha

• KingRichard
      KingRichard commented
      Editing a comment
      Nanti ya kalau ada waktu saya coba bikin tulisan di blog saya.. hahahaha... panjang soalnya ceritanya..

restart ? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQfeJEFqvfU&t=166s
    9:09

Comment

You can try to reset the door lock via hard reset by pushing the hole on the back of the smart door lock. While pushing the hole, insert the batteries one by one.
      cmiiw
      Bila Anda terbantu dengan saya, mohon klik Like pada postingan saya.

Comment

I don't want to make a hard reset. For sure it's some way?

Comment

I don't want to make a hard reset. For sure it's some way?
          Dear,
          Unless your WiFi have same SSID, you can't move the Bardi Smart Doorlock to other WiFi.
          To move to other WiFi, you need to reset it, set the wifi again, then bind it again to the app.
          I know some products can change WiFi via the apps, but for now, i don't think the Bardi can, maybe for future development they sure added the function.
          Bila Anda terbantu dengan saya, mohon klik Like pada postingan saya.

Comment

Sorry for the late reply.. Anyway, for Home-Automation to work flawlessly should you have multiple routers then you need to set it up as a mesh or better purchase a multiple mesh router such as Tenda. If you have the know how then you can setup the mesh configuration yourself. In my case, I have 1 main router (Mikrotik) and then multiple cheap routers to cover the entire house. Single LAN inside the house, so all devices will be able to lock into any of the router without having to do a new setup/reset.

Comment

Working...
            X